Austin Peay State University has 35 Students selected for Who’s Who list of 2012-13
Clarksville, TN – Thirty-five students athave been selected for inclusion in Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges for the 2012-13 academic year.
These 35 students will be officially recognized at the Student Organization and Leader Awards on April 11th, 2013, at APSU.
The following students selected were selected for the honor
- Gloriatta Baldwin-James, of Clarksville, graduate student, communication.
- Rebecca Becker, of Clarksville, senior, broadcast media.
- Kearston S. Blunk, of Dover, senior, health.
- Jesse A. Brewer, of Greenbrier, senior, history.
- Brittany K. Campagna, of Clarksville, junior, sociology.
- Michelle N. Carnahan, of Clarksville, senior, medical laboratory science.
- Michael L. Clan, of Clarksville, junior, agribusiness.
- Chalmus C. Davenport, of Humboldt, senior, English.
- Luke D. Dunham, of Clarksville, senior, nursing.
- Anne M. French, of Clarksville, senior, mathematics/computer science.
- Naomi D. Gilchrist, of Fort Campbell, Ky., senior, biology/premedicine.
- Ryan L. Givens, of Jackson, senior, business marketing.
- Megan M. Gray, of Clarksville, junior, biology.
- Eva M. Grebe, of Clarksville, senior, biology.
- Kenna B. Gupton, of Springfield, senior, interdisciplinary studies.
- Katelyn M. Hamaker, of Clarksville, senior, corporate communication.
- Abner B. Herndon, of Adams, junior, agriculture.
- Danielle M. Joslin, of Alvaton, Ky., junior, biology.
- Brandy N. Lassiter, of Gleason, junior, social work.
- Brandon J. Marshall, of Estill Springs, senior, political science.
- Sara Moini, of Clarksville, junior, health and human performance.
- Melissa A. Moore, of Bartlett, senior, elementary education.
- Leslie A. Morrow, of Clarksville, graduate student, management.
- Shelbie Ogan, of Clarksville, senior, foreign languages.
- Christina R. Parker, of Old Hickory, senior, art education.
- Briana L. Roberson, of Clarksville, senior, social work.
- Ashly A. Roby, of Tennessee Ridge, junior, premedicine.
- Jawaun A. Rogers, of Clarksville, senior, history.
- Levi G. Shearon, of Ashland City, junior, business.
- Sarah Simpson, of Hixson, senior, political science.
- Benjamin B. Stansfield, of Clarksville, junior, psychology.
- Michelle L. Swallows, of Clarksville, senior, social work.
- Roger M. Taylor Jr., of Clarksville, senior, political science/prelaw.
- Keiara J. Ward, of Nashville, junior, public management.
- Devan G. Wingert, of Hendersonville, junior, accounting.
For more than seven decades, Who’s Who Among Students has annually honored outstanding campus leaders for their scholastic and community achievements. APSU joins more than 2,000 institutions of higher learning in all 50 states and the District of Columbia that nominate each year for the national Who’s Who program.
Who’s Who Among American Universities and Colleges is considered one of the most prestigious awards the academic community can bestow.