Riverfest Riverside Drive Lane Closures and Park Information
Clarksville, TN – There will be lane closures on Riverside Drive for Riverfest beginning September 6th continuing through September 9th. Traffic will be slower moving than usual during this time period, so we recommend drivers plan alternate routes or give themselves plenty of time to travel to their destination.
McGregor Park will be closed to the public on Wednesday, September 5th at daybreak in preparation for the festival. No admission will be charged to enter the park during the festival on September 7th and 8th.
Free parking will be available at’s Dunn Center parking lot. Bus service will be running every 30-45 minutes to shuttle patrons to the Riverfest gates on Saturday, beginning at 9:30am and continuing until the park closes.
Riverfest parking will not be permitted at Two Rivers Business Center at any time or at Riverside Drive businesses during their business hours. Handicap parking will be available at designated parking lots directly across from McGregor Park.
Lane Closure Schedule
Thursday, September 6th
- 6:00am, Far south bound lane closed.
Friday, September 7th and Saturday, September 8th
- 6:00am, Both south bound lanes and center turning lane closed. Only one north bound and one south bound lane will be open for two-way traffic.
- 7:00pm until midnight Riverside Drive will be closed to through traffic from Spring Street to College Street.
- 12:00am midnight, Far south bound lane only closed.
The courtesy boat dock and boat ramp at the RiverWalk will be closed Thursday morning September 7th, through Sunday night. Boats can be anchored on the county side of the channel during the festival; however no boat may anchor in the channel or on the RiverWalk side of the channel.
River traffic may be subject to safety checks. There is no swimming in the event area after sunset, from the Train trestle to the Red River/Cumberland River confluence. These regulations are subject to change at any time.
- No pets allowed
- No outside food or drinks allowed
- No coolers allowed
- No weapons of any kind (pocket knives not allowed)
- No roaming solicitation allowed
- No flash photography, camcorders, or recording devices during headlining concerts (after 8:00pm)
- No fights or foul language
- No amplification devices allowed
- Any violation of these policies will result in immediate confiscation of items and/or expulsion from the festival.
For ADA assistance with any City of Clarksville event, program, or activity please call 931.645.7476.
For more information about Riverfest, please visit www.clarksvilleriverfest.com.